7 Things (Well, 14, Really)
Here are the rules:
* Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves.
* Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules.
* You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Smeagol: I'll go first, since I came to live here first!
1. My name used to be Peppy (before I came to live here). It really fit my purrsonality, but so does Smeagol (plus I get called Gollum when I go to the v-e-t!)
2. My favorite way to drink water is out of a bottle (like the ones hamsters use), and Mom has to hold it for me. I'm furry insistent when I want my water! (I do drink out of the bowl though, if I'm thirsty and Mom's not around).
3. The kind of fev-ver I like best is a crow 'cause it's big and black like me.
4. I don't like loud noises, and before Dad grinds the coffee, he says "Ready, set..." to warn me so I can leave the room if I want.
5. I'm a big man cat, but I have a tiny meow.
6. BUT I don't have a tiny meow when I go to the v-e-t. Efurry time I go, they think there are two cats in the room fighting, I make so much noise!
7. I'll sit on Mom or Dad's lap, but not by myself (they have to come get me).
Strider: My turn!
1. I have to check the shower out efurry morning before Dad or Mom get in.
2. My favorite way to drink is out of the faucet, but only if Mom gets it to drip just right.
3. When I see the neighbor woofies outside (I've never met them) I growl at them.
4. I'm a little man cat, but I have a big meow.
5. I'm not afraid of thunder or most other loud noises. Mom thinks maybe it's 'cause I lived outside for awhile before I came to live here.
6. I love to rub on Mom's feet, especially when she's brushin' her teeth. Sometimes I get carried away and claw or bite them, and she makes loud noises.
7. I think the only laptop Mom should have is me (at least in the winter, when it's cold).
Since we're so late in doin' this, we're purrty sure efurryone else has already done this meme. If not and you want to, you're tagged!
This was fun! We seem to be opposites in a lot of things. Oh, we did get to go to the drive-in, but we didn't really watch the movies much. There was lotsa other different stuff to look at and people walkin' by. We liked the popcorn, but Mom and Dad didn't let us have much of it.