Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Things (Well, 14, Really)

First, thanks again from the beans (and us) for all the kind thoughts 'bout Tippy. Now, we got tagged a loooong time ago by Tiger Lily for the 7 Random Facts Meme, and we finally got Mom to sit down and help us type it out!

Here are the rules:

* Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves.
* Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules.
* You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Smeagol: I'll go first, since I came to live here first!

1. My name used to be Peppy (before I came to live here). It really fit my purrsonality, but so does Smeagol (plus I get called Gollum when I go to the v-e-t!)
2. My favorite way to drink water is out of a bottle (like the ones hamsters use), and Mom has to hold it for me. I'm furry insistent when I want my water! (I do drink out of the bowl though, if I'm thirsty and Mom's not around).
3. The kind of fev-ver I like best is a crow 'cause it's big and black like me.
4. I don't like loud noises, and before Dad grinds the coffee, he says "Ready, set..." to warn me so I can leave the room if I want.
5. I'm a big man cat, but I have a tiny meow.
6. BUT I don't have a tiny meow when I go to the v-e-t. Efurry time I go, they think there are two cats in the room fighting, I make so much noise!
7. I'll sit on Mom or Dad's lap, but not by myself (they have to come get me).

Strider: My turn!

1. I have to check the shower out efurry morning before Dad or Mom get in.
2. My favorite way to drink is out of the faucet, but only if Mom gets it to drip just right.
3. When I see the neighbor woofies outside (I've never met them) I growl at them.
4. I'm a little man cat, but I have a big meow.
5. I'm not afraid of thunder or most other loud noises. Mom thinks maybe it's 'cause I lived outside for awhile before I came to live here.
6. I love to rub on Mom's feet, especially when she's brushin' her teeth. Sometimes I get carried away and claw or bite them, and she makes loud noises.
7. I think the only laptop Mom should have is me (at least in the winter, when it's cold).

Since we're so late in doin' this, we're purrty sure efurryone else has already done this meme. If not and you want to, you're tagged!

This was fun! We seem to be opposites in a lot of things. Oh, we did get to go to the drive-in, but we didn't really watch the movies much. There was lotsa other different stuff to look at and people walkin' by. We liked the popcorn, but Mom and Dad didn't let us have much of it.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

those was great fings guys!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo are different but komplimint each other, dat makes fur good brofurs.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

You have such different personalities! I like Big Man Cat = little meow but Little Man Cat = big meow. Somehow I think that is the way it should be...
I think you'd make a great lap top Strider, you too Smeagol, if you're picked up!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Why do the beans yell so loud when they get the bitey? I can't figure that out. I am going to keep experimenting though.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Me & Scoobya re pretty much opposites too! THanks for the birthday wishes.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

I like my big black crow feathers best too, and my OTW also has to warn me about the loud noises like coffee grinders. I think it's only fair. It's the job of us big Man-Cats to protect the house. We need to know if someone who belongs in the house is gonna make a loud noise, so we don't think it's vishus deers or encyclopedia salesmen trying to get in!

~Jack

I check the shower too, but AFTER they're done! And I love to love on my Food Lady-Mom's legs while she's drying herself, but I think SHE doesn't like that so much! And definitely we make the best laptops!!!

~Persephone

PS. We're sorry to hear about Aunt Tippy. Purrs for you and your family.

~Jack

3:24 AM  
Blogger Parker said...

I know about those coffee grinders! Mommy warns us too - they are very loud - we hate them!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

I really enjoyed reading both of your lists. It sounds as if you have a lot of fun!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are furry excellent answers for the "Seven Random Things" meme ... Thanks for playin'! I like to put the bitey on Mom from under the bathroom door, but usually I can only grab at her feet. Sigh.

DMM

9:22 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I really like your answers. It's fun learning more about you.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a tiny little mew too, even though I'm HUGE, and little Cocoa is really really LOUD.
Grr

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home