Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stripe

This am Stripe, the other outside kitty who visits sometimes. We don't see him as often as we see Gizmo, who's at our door efurry day. We wonder if they are litter-mates. Stripe is much more scared of the beans than Gizmo, though. He runs away if they open the door, but Gizmo just goes to the edge of the deck.

We have spent most of the weekend at Magoo's party, so we are all sleepy and squinty, and Mom and Dad are wonderin' why. It's still goin' on, so if you haven't been there yet, head on over! It's lots of fun!

Strider: Fat Eric has invited me to be in The Gorgeous Gingers, and I really wants to join, but first Mom haves to send a picture of me, and right now they all have Smeagol in them too. Of course they have some pictures of Smeagol by himself, but none of just me. I guess I will have to cooperate and let them take my picture soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Petey said...

Thanks for the link. I see you avoided the confusion of spelling Petronious and just used Petey. Its all good. We don't have any outdoor kitties at our house. We have doggies and they chase any kitties away.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Is Stripe as fat as he looks? Mom feeds neglected neighborcat Tiger a can of food every morning. He comes running when he hears the garage door open. He is so skinny and forced to live outside even. He hisses & bites if you pet him too long. Mom made a warm house for him. Poor outside kitties.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mattingly said...

I feel bad for outside kitties too. I was only one for a few weeks, and it was so terrible I've forgotten about it, but I still realize what a nice thing it is your beans are doing by trying to take care of him and Gizmo.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home