Friday, February 24, 2006

Does my nose look big?

Smeagol:
This am a picture from when I was about 9 months old, not long after I was rescued by my beans. I'm 3 now, so my face has um... filled out a bit since then.

Strider:
So has the rest of you... (heehee)

Smeagol:
Hey, I'm a big cat, and at least Mom doesn't call me "Skinny Mini"!

Strider:
That's not funny! Besides, I exercise more than you!

Mom:
Okay guys, that's enough. Do I have to separate you?

Smeagol:
Anyway... One night I was layin' wif Mom and Dad, and Mom said my nose was big. So I bit her, right then and there, on the chin. I was careful not to bite too hard, so I didn't break the skin, but it did leave a mark. How rude of her to say my nose was big. I hopes she learned her lesson!

Strider:
I bite Mom's feets efurry morning when she gets out of the shower, I don't know why. I just can't help myself. Maybe it's 'cause she calls me that name...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

No need to tolerate insults. Your nose looks just fine to me!

George
The Crew

12:40 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Smeagol that's a handsome face!!!! And such dreamy eyes! sss's mom

6:44 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

It's a nice shiny nose and fits perfectly with your handscome face!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

Hey Smeagol! You really do look like my bruddy Happy-Go-Lucky.
Do you have any white on you anywhere?

12:41 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It balances out your big ears just fine. What do they know, anyway....Look at what they have for noses! Now that is BIG!!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Mom's can be sssooo mean sometimes!! Just yesterday mine was talking about how big my belly looked...even though SHE'S the one who gave me a whole can of stinky goodness......

8:54 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Humans are obsessed with their looks--and the plastic surgery they think is required to be beautiful.

It's not a wonder your mother can not recognize a perfect nose when she sees one.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home