Monday, February 27, 2006

We're still furriends!


Hi efurryone! We've made up after the last post.

We can't stay mad at each other for long and we can't stay mad at Mom or Dad for long either.

Smeagol: Mom said she was sorry for sayin' that mean thing 'bout my nose. I showed her all of your nice comments and she feels bad. Can you see me in the picture? I 'pologize for always bein' so hard to see, but I likes to blend in wif my surroundings. Then I can surprise attack whenever I want!

In other news, I am on a diet like a bunch of you other poor kitties, and I'm STARVING. I try to tell Mom this by sittin' on the special rug that I usually sit on when I want water from my bottle, but then she just tries to give me water. I show her that's not what I want by turnin' my face away, but she still won't give me more food. To make things worse, Strider needs to either stay the weight he is or gain a little, so Mom am always makin' sure that I don't chase him away from his food before he finishes.

Strider: That's why I'm skinny (besides my exercisin') you always eat my food! We also want to tell you that we am 'cited to be on the ICC (International Catolympic Committee) with Beau and his mom and Timmy and his mom. If you have any questions, let us know, and we'll get you the information you need.

9 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Strider! I've started a new club for ginger kitties and you can join if you like! Check out the link to Gorgeous Gingers at my blog! Hope to see you there.

7:31 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Yeah, it's the pits when no one will feed you. We have a self-feeder that Mom fills with dry food, so we can eat whenever we want, but sometimes still she lets it get almost empty!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Shaggy will sit 2 feet away from the bowl and stare at it, but it doesn't change from the diet food no matter how hard he tries. Glad you 2 made up. It takes too much energy to stay mad.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

Happy-Go-lucky wants to know if there will be tub hockey in these olympics, 'cause he's been practicing every mornin'.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

That is the beauty of brothers and sisters. You can be mean to one another, but you know there is no one who loves you more than them.

Now don't tell anyone I said that because I have a reputation to protect...

3:56 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

hey, it doesn't look like you need a diet.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

10:43 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

I'll get my staff working on the soccer balls. You get to guess how many puppies we got, 'cause no one got it right yet. Think biiig.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

GK says no kitty is ever fat! They are just big-boned:)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Mattingly said...

I just came by your blog for the first time. It's nice to meet you all. It seems like you have a really nice family!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home