Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tagged!

We've been tagged by Beau! We don't have 23 posts yet, so we'll use the last post.

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I was about 8" long and I loved to climb the curtains and get to the highest place possible.

We're havin' a hard time findin' kitties who haven't been tagged yet, so if you're readin' this and you haven't been tagged, you are now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy in NC said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We hope you had some snuggle time.

The Monsters

9:05 PM  
Blogger Mathias42 said...

I posted my tag over at the psychokitty's blog, but I'll accept your tag too !

"No wonder I have to sleep all day."

(followed by)

"In front of the air conditioner."

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home