Friday, November 16, 2007

We're still here...

Thanks efurrybody for your concern and warnings to Strider 'bout goin' outside!! I (Smeagol) have gotten out a few times, mostly when I first came to live here, but I only ran around the side of the house. I realized how scary it was, so I don't try to get out anymore. I still like to smell the nice fresh air when the windows are open, though!! Mom thinks that Strider used to live near here and was abandoned, so when he gets out maybe he's tryin' to go back to where he used to live? No matter how careful the beans are, there are some times that he just zips out the door when they're comin' in. He's really fast and not that big. Mom said she saw some ideas in the comments over at MontyQ's that she's gonna try, but she won't tell us what they are!!

We do have another adventure to tell you 'bout, but we'll have to save that for later. Mom and Dad are takin' their students to a karate tournament. We hopes they all do well!! Sorry for worryin' anyone, Mom's just been furry busy, as usual. ::Sigh::

13 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad you guys is ok. we can't wait to hear about your adventure!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Oh - Hi! There you are!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I go outside. When I first come to live with this Bean, we fight about it and she try to keep me inside, but I finally show her I am responsible kitty and can handle myself, so I get to go outside now, all the time.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Smeagol and Strider,(and Mystery and Gizmo, too!) Enjoy a warm and wonderful day with your family!

Angus

11:35 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I am going round the blogs saying Happy Thanksgiving to all my Mericky friends! I am furry jealous that we don't have a turkey day here today but mum says I only have to wait till Christmas...:-)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving! In Is Better! Birdie is delicious when it is something called cooked-I hope all of you got some at your house!

Mozart

5:57 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

We's glad yall is doin ok! Happy Fanksgiving :)
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

8:51 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your fambly! Eat as much (burp!) turkey as you can manage!
DMM and the Feline Americans

11:33 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

How was the karate tournament? My Daddy used to go to tournaments a lot. In fact part of his first date with Mom was a tournament where he was a judge for the sparring.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Glad you're still still here. We don't do much blogging lately either. I'm curious about your other adventure though. Don't take too long to tell it!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I was wondering where you were!

11:19 AM  
Blogger INAMINI said...

I'm glad you are all okay! Welcome bakk!
LOKI

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I can't wait to hear about your latest adventure! And thank you for my purthday wishes!!!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home