Sunday, September 09, 2007

They left us again!!

We're really gettin' tired of the beans goin' away and leavin' us here. But Grandma comes over to be with us and we have fun with her, so it's not all that bad, but still... This was the 7th time in 4 months that they left us!! This is not normal for them at all. Mom said she didn't like leavin' us so much either, but they had friends gettin' married, and karate stuff and this last time they went to see Mom's Dad. We've never met him and she hadn't seen him in two years, so she wanted to visit with him for awhile. She thinks she convinced him and her stepmom to come visit us next year, so we'll get to meet them then! When they came back, though, everything they brought in the house smelled like woofies. Big woofies. We're hopin' they don't come to visit, 'cause even though Mom said they were nice, we could tell that they hadn't ever been around kitties and we're afraid they might think we're toys or somethin'!! Do they look scary to you?

9 Comments:

Blogger Parker said...

Oh I don't know about thiose woofies, they look like they really might think you are chew toys, I wouldn't risk it!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger muffinmidi said...

Yes, those woofies look very scary to me. I hope they don't go visit you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those woofies are frightening. I think they would definitely try to eat me!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Aloysius said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog to wish me a happy Gotcha Day. It's been a really nice day so far. Be careful of the dogs; hope you have claws to keep them on their toes.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness - they look reely nice for dawgs dat is but it might be kinda stressful for yoo seeing as how big dey am.

7:57 PM  
Blogger The M's said...

Oh my, we are so glad that we do not have any big dogs like that around here.
Thank you for coming to my party, I enjoyed the entire day...Munchkin

8:28 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

I say it's time for a formal protest. They owe you big time now.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I hope that your beans return soon.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

in a word -

YES

FAZ

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home