Thursday, August 10, 2006

5 Weird Things...

We've been tagged by Beau & Eric and Flynn!

Here are the rules: The player starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". Then you need to choose 5 kitties/people to be tagged and list their names. The kitties/people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Smeagol's Weird Things/Habits:

1) I like to drink out of a bottle (like the kind that hang in cages)
2) I don't like turkey
3) I like spinach (but I'm not supposed to eat it)
4) I get freaked out by the remote when it's upside down (it looks like it has two beady eyes)
5) I "talk" like the cat at the end of this video

Strider's Weird Things/Habits

1) I have to check the shower before Mom or Dad get in in (but after they turn the water on)
2)While they're in the shower, I walk back and forth between the curtains and reach in and grab them
3) I like Stinky Goodness, but I like crunchies better
4) Loud noises don't bother me at all, but I don't like it when people come to our house
5) I let the v-e-t clean my teeth while I was wide awake

We tag Charlie & Pandora, Chatham, The Feline Oligarchy, Meeko & Kiara and Salem

We're workin' on addin' to our links. There are so many new bloggin' kitties, and we were already behind on the ones that have been around for awhile!

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We love going around and reading all the lists. We got ours done yesterday. Momma says she doesnt know how she is going to keep up with all the new bloggers!

Patches

11:53 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Those are very neat weird things. Why shouldn't you eat spinach? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you let a V-E-T clean yur teef? an ya didn't tear him ta shreds? wow!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Very wonderfully weird!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We think your shower duty is very interesting!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Guys! My Secret Paw box arrived today. Thanks so much. I am working on my post now.

Purrs.

8:58 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

You guys have a really cool list!

Drop by and visit, it's our one year annerversarry today. Yippee

*ABBY

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home