Friday, June 23, 2006

Thanks!

We want to thank efurryone for the nice purrthday wishes! We had a great day and just have been furry tired from the big party and then the Catolympics the weekend after. We know this is kinda late, but we want to say how great the Catolympics were, (even though we didn't compete) and what a great job efurryone did, the Torch Runners, the Competitors, the Commentators and the Judges! Efurryone should be way proud! Special thanks to Beau and his mom (for comin' up with the idea and then doin' sooo much hard work organizing all of it), to Timmy and his mom (for the logos, website, store and other stuff that needed to be done) and the Calico Girls and their mom (for hostin' the whole thing and makin' it such a memorable event for all of us)!

Smeagol: Last night we had loud boomin' noises and weird stuff that came out of the sky that wasn't rain but wasn't snow, either. It made loud noises on the roof and all I wanted to do was hide under the bed. Strider acted like nothin' was goin' on, 'cause he's crazy!

Strider: Those loud noises don't bother me much 'cause I used to be outside during them and I got used to it. I am afraid of strange people in my house, though (and Smeagol isn't, so I think he's crazy for that). One time there were lotsa strange people, and Mom was lookin' for me in my usual hidin' spots and couldn't find me. She got furry upset 'cause she thought I sneaked outside when all the beans were comin' in the door. She was outside lookin' for me when Dad told her that he found me hidin' behind the toilet! (I figured out that wasn't the best place to be when the first bean came in to use it!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I don't like the loud noises or strange people in my house. Mini doesn't get bothered by either one. I'm pretty sure she's the crazy one.
~~ Sanjee

1:00 PM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You made my mama smile! :-)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

My mum doesn't understand my behaviour with strangers in our house. When they come in I greet them by rolling over at their feet and asking for tummy tickles. But if they turn out to be staying overnight I get uncomfortable and start hiding from them. I suppose I just don't like them to stay around too long!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I'm a guard cat. No strangers allowed in my house, cept maybe sticky little humans for my boy. Stoopid Victor hides, but I go right up, rub ankles, an then I take a step back, look em in the eye, and GROWL, HISS HISS HISS.
An after they leaf, I hiss at the door, "And stay out."
MY house. MINE.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I hate strangers too; Patches loves them. I hide the whole time, momma usually brings me a litter box and food and water where I hide, in the closet. I hate thunders too and I have spent my share of time behind the toilet, as well.

Mittens Pollypaws

4:54 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I don't mind strangers since they always love me, but Isis goes ballistic when somebody new comes into The House. She will bark, hiss, and be ever mindful of them, and should they be foolish enough to try to pet her, she will whack at their hands with her paw!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Strider. And when the people come in to "your hiding place", man, you ARE trapped. -- Sky

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home