Thursday, May 11, 2006

Attic Exploration!


Since Strider got to have an adventure the other day (even though it's not one I wanted to join in on anyway), Dad decided that I should have a different kind of adventure! He was puttin' stuff up in the attic, and he told Mom to get me and carry me up the ladder to him. I wasn't even scared - I wanted to go through the secret door in the ceiling! Mom wented down to get the camera (but couldn't find it) and then she heard loud noises comin' from above her head! She ran back up the ladder to see what was goin' on, and saw Dad chasin' me around. I had managed to 'scape from Dad to do some explorin'!

Let's see... there's lotsa boxes up there (good for hidin' behind), some dead bees that I wanted to play with (but wasn't allowed, grrr) and a lot of that insulation stuff that poor Beau Beau gotted in his eye. It was yellow, though, not pink like the stuff he has. Mom was worried that I was gonna get into it and get hurt. Dad caught me and told her I was fine. It was funny makin' him chase me though, 'cause I could run all over the place, but he couldn't even stand up. All I know is that it was kinda like walkin' on the ceiling, but then there's more ceiling above that's lots lower than the regular one. I wonder if I could somehow get on top of that ceiling?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time explorin' and making your dad get some excercise!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

That sounds like a really good adventure, Smeagol! We have an attic but I think my mum might have issues carrying a big boy like me up the ladder. Plus she would have to comb all the dust out of me afterwards. I don't see her going for the idea, somehow.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

No attic here, just "crawl space"... yours sounds like it'd make a great kitty condo!

11:52 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh Smeagol, if you gets to stand on the ceiling up there, please tell me how it is. I still haven't figured out how to stand on the ceiling here yet. - Miles

12:30 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Whaattt? You has insulation??? Me gonna transport right on over and helps you take care of it. Daddy taped up most of the holes ina wall that I was werkin' on. Let me know how to get to the ceiling acoz I seen somefin on our that I been lookin' at fer days.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh cool, your attic sounds like my dungeon. Fun place to play and hide.

1:51 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Mother's day Smeagol and Striders Mom!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mattingly said...

Doesn't your Dad know we can get into plenty of adventures on our own? That was nice of him to help you in an attic adventure though. I think you are brave to go exploring like that!

Also Beau told me to contact you about the torch relay for the catolympics. I'm signed up to do it, but my Mom is going to be out of the country for the first part of June. Can I do my leg when she gets back? She's very excited for me and doesn't want to miss it!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Cool dad to think up an adventure for you, even if it was more of an adventure than he counted on for him!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Did you see any spiders or snakes or boogy mens when you was in the atticy place?

Patches Lady

11:05 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh we don't have an attic and now we want one....Mom???? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home