Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring!

It has been purrty nice the last few days, so we've been able to enjoy some fresh air! We haven't met up with Gizmo through the screen yet, Mom has been careful of that 'cause she's not sure how we'll all act. Also she's worried that if Gizmo is sick with somethin' (we hopes not!) that we could catch it. Other news 'bout Gizmo - Dad mentioned that he/she was lookin' kinda fat, then Mom looked, and thought he/she looked round. Mom's now worried that Gizmo am a girl and am gonna have kittens! We didn't do it - honest!! Oh, that's right, we couldn't have. Anyway, Mom's tryin' to figure out what she's gonna do if there are kittens, and she also said somethin' about catchin' Gizmo later and gettin' her fixed! Why do the beans always think we're broken?

We wants to blog more often than we have been, but right now with Mom havin' so much work to do, we're lucky we get to blog at all! Yesterday she finished doin' those things some of you have been talkin' about - taxes. She was 'cited, but we just wanted her to get off the computer so we could catch up on readin' efurryone's blogs.

Strider: A card came for me in the mail the other day and I was 'cited at first, but then Mom said it was from the v-e-t! She said she has to call to make an appointment for me. Does anycat know a good way to break those phone things? That way she can't call! It's just a checkup, and I don't mind goin' too much (not like Smeagol) but still, I don't want to go!! Oh, and it's not fair, Smeagol doesn't have to go 'cause the v-e-t said he didn't have to go until he needs his next shots, unless there's a problem!

Smeagol: The last time I was there they wrapped me in a fishnet! They said it was to keep me still so that they could give me a shot, but it didn't work very well and I was still able to put the bite on the v-e-t! They called me Gollum and the v-e-t said I was a "self-protective" kitty. She told Mom that there are just some kitties who are like that, and that she even had one once. I'm (mostly) furry sweet at home, really!

Strider: So if I put the bite on her, that means I won't have to go efurry year? She's nice, though, she gives me treatses! I purr the whole time I'm there. I might haves to rethink this... Nah, I don't think I can bite her.

Smeagol: You bite Mom efurry morning when she gets out of the shower!

Strider: That's 'cause she gets water on my rug!

8 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

OH, OH! We hope its not kittens on the way but your mom will watch out for them if it is true. Maybe she can put out a box with blankies for Gizmo, just in case he is a she. Sounds suspicious.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We thoughted Mistrie was gonna have babies, but she never did, and she has been here two years so Mom thinks she is fixed (and not broked) She gets fat in the winter with the furs. Mom said if she had kittens she would have trapped her and hadded her fixed, and the kittens too.....We would have kept the kittens and fixed them too. (Dad does not know this) He thinks three cats is enough. Mom says, NO....

6:16 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

We knows what to do with the phone-PUKE on IT.

1:22 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We knows what to do wif the phone too - hide it. I always hide the phone on Mommy. Although HGL has a good idea too. Hock up a furball on it.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy took us to the v-e-t a few weeks ago. At first we didn't know where we were going and Jagger howled so hard he lost his voice (heehee). But once we were there we membered them! They were pretty quick and we were home in a flash! (and I didn't have to listen to Jagger for the rest of the day!)

6:37 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

We get mail from our V.E.T., too, telling us it's time for an appointment. But if we get to the mail before Mom does, we get rid of those things. Needless to say, no one likes the V.E.T.!

Mom says, we would take a kitten or 2!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hmm, it would be sort of exciting if your mum got to look after the kittens. Sorry about the v-e-t, it is a pain but at least it only takes a few hours and then it is over. A necessary evil, is how I see it.

5:09 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Mama is ascared to let me out on my own, cos her last two Before Poodin's went to the Bridge on our road.....

So Mama says I have to stay in, but she's looking at screens for the windows.

charlie

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home