Saturday, April 12, 2008

Purrin' and Purrayin' for Furriends

Yay!! They're okay and back with Mom Laura!!


We've been purrin' our furry hardest that Lilly Lu, Mu Shue and Iris escaped the fire and are safe somewhere, and also for Mom Laura, during this difficult time.

Strider: I need to 'pologize to Mom for scarin' her so bad early this mornin'. I'm just so worried 'bout our furriends that I felt like yellin' as loud as I could at the top of the stairs, furry early in the morning. (Something I've never ever done before). She came runnin' out of the room to see what was wrong (she said she wasn't sleepin' well 'cause she's worryin' too) and I was just sittin' there. She thought there was somethin' really wrong with me or Smeagol, or somethin', but she checked efurryone and efurrything out and all was fine.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom's hate being scared like that. We're gald everycat is OK. We're purring as hard as we can for them to be found safe and sound.

10:07 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Once in awhile Sebastian howls and likes to scare me like that. I get a jolt.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

They is OK and back with their mum!

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Please be so kind to come by our blog, there is a party invitation and an award for you!
Karl

1:55 AM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Thank you so much for coming to our blogoversary party and celebrate with us! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you - and we hope you had a great time too and not too much of a hang-over, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Karl

6:34 PM  
Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tanks soo much fur comin' oevfur & hazzin' some niptiniz yesterday!!!! Dat waz a bunch o' fun. I tink we should do it again!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home