Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Home!!

Hi efurryone, I'm home and feelin' better so far!! Thank you all so much for the purrs and purrayers and headbutts and efurrything!! I could feel them while I was at the v-e-t. She let me come home today even though I wasn't cooperatin' in givin' her that sample she wanted. Now Mom has to collect it and take it in sometime (that's what she gets for takin' me to the v-e-t and leavin' me there!!)

We both haves to take more medicine (Strider didn't get sick like me but his poop is still not totally normal) and we got special food we haves to eat for awhile. I was starvin' when I got home today (even though they did feed me at the v-e-t) and I ate some and am still feelin' okay. All my tests were pretty much normal (some things were a little high 'cause I was so stressed) so hopefully the medicines will really work this time. (The v-e-t said since we were doin' better after takin' the yucky pink stuff, but then I got sick again, that it worked a little bit, but now we haves to take more of it plus half a pill).

Uh oh, Mom says it's medicine time, gotta go hide... No, I don't want to go back to the v-e-t, so I guess I'll take it. Thanks again, efurryone, we all really appreciate efurrything!!

15 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I'm so happy you're home!! Aren't those purrs great? I ate like crazy when I came back from the VET too. I hope your medicine makes you feel better and the medicine part is over soon!

Latte

10:21 PM  
Blogger muffinmidi said...

Smeagol,I'm so glad your home and feeling better.Being sick is no fun,and being sick away from home is the worst. it means staying at home.Take care

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Smeagol, we're glad that you're back at home - it's never any fun being at the vet. Hope you continue to get better - the medicine and the special food should help you there,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

7:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Purrs purrs purrs that you both feel better and don't have to take any more medicine soon. I'm glad youre home Smeagol. That should make you feel much better.

Keep us posted!

PS Bendrix says that you can get away with lots more mischief when you're sick so scratch those sofas and chew those purse straps!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hi Smeagol! I am glad you are back home and feeling better.

1:59 PM  
Blogger The Whiskers & Purrs Gang said...

We is SO happy to hear you are back home and feelin' better...bein' in the hospital is skeery...we hope you is all better real real REAL soon!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

2:07 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Smeagol

We are glad to hear you are back and didn't have to stay at the VET! And we are happy you are feeling better.

Take you medicine so you can get better quicker...

Purrs
Abby

2:11 PM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Smeagol, you gotta put up a little fuss when its medicine time, but don't fight TOO hard. You do need to get better, and that yucky stuff will help.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, it's so good to hear that you're home and that both of you are feeling better!

And thank you for your birthday wish to my sisterbean. It really helped her and mom have happy leaky eyes instead of sad ones!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

10:01 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

Yay! So gwad you're better Smeagol! Do take those medicines. They're much better than the V-E-T pwace!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Halloween said...

Smeagol, you were feeling sick but you still visited my blog and made me happy! Thank you. I hate the VET and the medicine, but if you eat the medicine, maybe you won't have to go back to the VET. Hope you both feel better soon.

Halloween

12:08 AM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Oh we're so glad that your home and on the raod to recovery!

We're sorry that you still have to take medicine - may we suggest hiding behind the TV, that's one of our favoirite spots (cause the beans can't get back there!) - hee hee!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Monkee said...

I'm glad to hear that you're not stuck at the V-E-T. Are you doing any better?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

just checking in. i'm glad you're still feeling good!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lillian Russo said...

Hope you both are feeling better.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home