Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quick Update


We're feelin' better, but again, Mom's hesitatin' to say that we're totally better, 'specially after the last time... We have been takin' yucky pink stuff AND pills (Mom says it's half a pill) two times a day for the last ten days. Today is our last day of it, we hopes for good this time!! Mom says she hopes so too.

We have not been makin' it easy for Mom and Dad to give us our medicine, even though we do want to get better. The first few times, they tried givin' us the pill first, then the pink stuff. Guess what we discovered? If we don't swallow the pill, it makes us foam at the mouth. If they give us the pink stuff after the pill, it turns into pink sticky foam (that gets all over the place)!! HA HA HA!! Well, that didn't last long. Now we get the pink stuff first. Oh, and to even be able to get us to take our medicines, they haves to roll us up in a blanket so just our heads are stickin' out.

Thanks again efurryone for the thoughts, purrs, purrayers and efurrything!! We're gonna try to get Mom to help us get around to comment soon. Maybe we should roll her legs up in a blanket so she can't go anywhere...

18 Comments:

Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I have heard my Bean is an excellent pill giver. She has never had to pill me, so I don't know. Hopefully she never will.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lillian Russo said...

Don't wrap her legs up in a blanket. If you do, she won't be able to get your pills and pink stuff..........

3:53 PM  
Blogger muffinmidi said...

Dogs take pills easily.No where is it written that we cats have to.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

You mean you guys wet them beans stick the pill AND the pink stuff into your mouth? Their hands haven't been bitten off yet?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

OOoooh, you got to be "Burrito kitties!"

4:41 PM  
Blogger The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

You teached them a good lesson with the pink foamy stuff...me and you is takin' the same skanky poison 'cept I don't gots to take the pink stuff. I make mommy work real hard to git that nasty stuff into my insides...I think if we gots to take the poison, then our mommy's should haffta take it, too...don't you?
Very truly yours,
Felix the Magical Cat

8:59 PM  
Blogger Halloween said...

Haha, what a good trick with the pink stuff! But it is probably better to take the medicine and get better! Sending you many purrs.

Halloween

8:22 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's not easy to eat pills yes. my mom always fail.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

That was a good trick with the medicine -- making foamy, sticky pink stuff. I know that the medicine is nasty, but please take it and get all better soon. I am sending you healing thoughts and prayers.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

I'm sorry to hear that you two have been sick too. Thank you so much for visiting my blog during my surgery and diagnosis, and for leaving such encouraging comments. I am so thankful to have so many supportive friends. Purrs!

9:27 PM  
Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

thanks for coming to our party at the weekend! we loved meeting you so much!

i do the mouth-foam too sometimes - but i am getting better at swallowing my tablets! x

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for visiting :) I hope all is well at your house.I bet you are like us,waiting for Spring! heehee
Purrs Mickey

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tybalt said...

Hi Smeagol and Strider! I saw Karen Jo's limerick about Smeagol and thought I would come over to say hi. I'm sorry you were both so sick . . . I hope you are much better now!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pills. Blech. But we always feel better afterwards.

2:48 PM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Glad you guys are on the mend! Pills are tough - we all do our best to become invisible if it's pill time!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh, we din't effun know yoo guys were sick! Shame on us, we sure hope dat da icky medi-sin makes yoo better.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jan Price said...

Are you two doing okay? We keep checking on you.

jans funny farm

9:57 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am very glad that you are feeling mostly better. Keep improving. I'll keep sending healing thoughts and prayer your way. I am very glad that you like Mystery's and Smeagol's limericks. Ones for Strider and Gizmo are coming soon.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home