Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meme, Finally

Okay, we decided to sit on Mom until she helped us with the meme that Grrreta tagged us with furrrrever ago. We also made her feel guilty because: 1. I (Strider) had to go to the v-e-t (regular check up, but I might have to have a tooth pulled sometime!!) and 2. They left us AGAIN and didn't tell us ahead of time!! We thinks we're gonna hafta have a house-trashin' party sometime just because, even if they're home - we don't care!!

Okay, so here's the meme:

Meme:Rules:* Link to the one who tagged you.* List the rules on your blog.* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

We're each gonna do three!!

Smeagol:
1. My favorite way to drink water is out of a water bottle (like a hampster/guinea pig water bottle)
2. When I'm annoyed with something, I blow air out of my nose like a sigh/snort.
3. I don't really mind ridin' in the car, but sometimes I get sick. When I do, it's almost always about 5 minutes away from where we're goin'.

Strider:
4. I have to check the shower efurry morning before the beans get in.
5. I like to roll around and rub on and bite Mom's feet after she gets out of the shower, no matter what time of day it is.
6. I purr almost all the time, even when I'm at the v-e-t.

We really hopes that Mom will help us post and comment more in the future. We do try to keep up with efurryone's news, even if we don't comment or post much.

8 Comments:

Blogger Boy said...

Heehee....fun quirks of yours!

10:05 AM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Those are fun quirks! I huff too when I'm annoyed, but it always makes Mommy laugh and then sometimes I get what I want :-)

Jake

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Hey! I huff too! Unless I'm REALLY annoyed, and then I sulk in a hidey-hole. Like now. My treacherous OTW has a lot to answer for lately.

Thank you for your birthday wishes, but I'm definitely not having a happier belated birthday than I had birthday.

And we're trashin' the house next week.

~Jack (the sulky)

4:21 AM  
Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Very interesting quirks. My sister Teddi snorts too. I love to rub all over my mom's feet and legs when she gets out of the shower, then I get upset when I realize it got me wet. Yet, I do the exact same thing every morning.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Tesla and Hansel said...

fank yoo fur comin ta meh partay!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Niko and Cloud said...

Interesting quirks!

Mom is helping us make rounds today to thank people for being there when she lost Texas earlier this month. She really appreciates everyone being there for her and dad and Texas when they needed it most.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Quasi said...

I know what it's like to have to really stay on top of your beans and their posting assistance. They'd slack off all the time if they could.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Your lions are better than mr badger! Mum really didn't watch the game, she had crashcar on instead. Also good that JoePa didn't get his leg broked this time.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home