Friday, February 02, 2007

Questions

First of all, when we tried to sign in to write this post, DPBlogger MADE us switch to the new version, so we hopes efurrything is still workin' right! (Hmm, looks like it turned a bunch of comments into anony-mouse, like it did to a bunch of our furriends blogs.)

Okay, I (Strider) haves a question for efurryone. Is there something that you really loves to do, but it makes your mom and/or dad furry upset, but sometimes you just can't help yourself? I'm just wonderin', 'cause the other night I ran outside again (Mom was goin' in and out takin' care of Gizmo, and she was bein' careful to keep me in, but I jumped over her). Sometimes I just REALLY want to go out there, but it makes the beans all worried and upset. Mom was chasin' after me with a can of tuna, but I wouldn't let her catch me. Finally I realized it was furry cold and I didn't like the snow on my feets, so I let her pick me up and take me back inside. She was happy to have me back inside, but I could tell that she wasn't happy WITH me. So... it's hard for me to decide between havin' some fun and makin' Mom upset, or just stayin' in and Mom NOT bein' upset.

Some of you had some questions after our last post, and we're gonna answer them in our next post. Also, we just realized that our one-year Blogoversary is gonna be on Monday. Wow, we can't believe it's been a year!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Scooby likes to dash past moms legs when the door opens. But he seldom leaves the prrch when he realizes its still winter & he's freezing his toesies off! Usually he turns right around & runs back inside.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I like to climb up HIGH. My Mommie doesn't like it though, she gets worried that I might fall. Because I am not always very graceful. Sometimes I walk on top of the stair bannister!

The only safe place for me to climb high is on the canopy above the bed. Because their is a landing pad (mattress) below.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Getting outside would be scary fur us. Angie always wants to go out but not me. It also duzunt make Mommy happy when I tries to eat her food. I tries to be real sly about it and head butts her an stuff but it duzunt always werk.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

What I like to do is run and sink my teeth in my human's ankle when she's walking. She says its because she bottle fed from 1 day old when she rescued me, so I didn't learn from nursing a mama kitty not to bite hard. She also says she'd rather I run outside in the snow!

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to climb up on high places and knock things over. Actually, I don't really like the knocking things over part so much. If the people would just take their stuff off the high places, I'd be fine.
Midnight

I like to scoop up food with my paw and make a big mess. then I like to splat the water in the bowl with my paw and make an even bigger mess. it's fun.
Grr

I scratch unner mine chin an then i gets a spot wif no fur an then the Lady thinks she's gonna take me ta the vet but then i stop an the fur starts growin' back an so she duzzn't take me ta the vet an then i duz it again an start the sigh-kul all offur.
Cocoa

pee ess...she chases you wif tuna? i'd run out way more offen if sumbuddy wuz gonna chase me wif tuna - nice one!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some times, my kitties make me upset my peeing in the room or under the sofa. They ahev to be well behaved.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home